Taking cancer research at Sydney to the next level
The University is seeking input to design new
multidisciplinary university-wide initiatives focused on cancer, a
national and global priority.
A multi-faculty steering committee is reviewing the
current state of cancer research at Sydney, and aims to synthesise
its findings and the results of this University-wide consultation
as a Green Paper by mid-2017.
Three overarching questions are being addressed
- What should be the University's vision for cancer
- What are the principal challenges and opportunities for cancer
research at Sydney?
- What should the University, with its partners, do to help
realise that vision?
All members of the university community are invited to
provide input via:
- Online submissions - open for six weeks
from late January to 6 March 2017
- Direct email to the project Steering
- Town Hall events at various campuses in